Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman TV Skins

This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake. 

 Update: May 13, 2003
Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman TV Skins

My new crop of Batman 1966 skins are up on my Yahoo! Group. They are Cesar Romero as the Joker, Julie Newmar as Catwoman, and Frank Gorshin as the Riddler. I'm planning my next set of skins for this series right now. I've got a skin of Burgess Meredith as The Penguin that is about 90% complete, and I think I might make a comic book version of The Penguin, too. After that I'm thinking about doing Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara, and maybe Egghead (because Vincent Price is the coolest cat), Mr.Freeze, and Alfred as well. Beyond that, I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment