Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: Pirates! New Version of Fearsome Force! Removed Skins!


  This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake.




Update: October 7, 2003
Pirates! New Version of Fearsome Force! Removed Skins!

I've got a bevy of new pirate skins available for Mike B7's and Texas Jack's PV_Pirate mesh. The mesh is available from FX Force in the Hexed Meshes section, with a standard skin by me! Check out my Pirates section to see this and my other pirate skins available from my Yahoo Group.

Robert over at FFStuff has new versions of Fearsome Force (my evil, commie version of Freedom Force) that he has skinned, available at FFStuff. These include new versions of the characters I had done, as well as some new characters that I never skinned myself. Check them out.
I've had to remove a few of my older skins to make room for my newer ones. If anyone wants one of the skins I've removed, please let me know and I'll try to get it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment