Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's Up With This Blog


Hi!  If you follow this blog, you've probably noticed I haven't been updating it much lately.  I'm sorry about that.  I've had a crazy work schedule this month, plus I was in bed with a bad cold for a few days, and as a result, I haven't had much time to spend on "Misfit Robot Daydream."  Hopefully I well get back on track as we head in to March. 

I'm going to be making some minor changes to the things I post.  I'm giving up on posting things on a regular schedule.  No more TV reviews on Mondays, Toy reviews on Tuesdays, and "Thrift Store Thursday" on Thursdays.  I just haven't been able to get those things posted consistently on a regular basis.  So, for now on, I'm just going to post those things whenever I get the chance, no matter what day it is.  Also, I'm combining all of my Toy reviews under a single banner called "Weirdo Playthings."  My reviews of new toys will stay pretty much the same as they have been.  For my thrift store posts, instead of doing one big post with all of my toy haul, I'll be splitting them up into smaller posts with one or two things in them.  That will make it easier for me to post more frequently.  I'm also going to get back to posting more movie reviews, which I haven't done much of the last few months.

I'm currently working on a review of the 1980s Wes Craven sci-fi horror movie "Deadly Friend," as well as reviews for the first few episodes of 1978's Battlestar Galactica, and I should have plenty of new toys to review as well, so I hope you'll keep checking back to see those things in the coming days and weeks!

Thanks for reading this blog!
Joshua "Atomic Robot" Rtymond

No comments:

Post a Comment