Sunday, November 3, 2013

Crime Fighters and Criminals Month


Last month I had a lot of fun doing all the themed posts for the Countdown to Halloween, so I've decided to come up with a theme of my own for November.  So, starting Monday, it will be "Crime Fighters and Criminals Month" here at Misfit Robot Daydream.

CRIME FIGHTERS!
I'll be checking out a bunch of Batman 1966 toys and action figures, and I'll start reviewing the Hardy Boys episodes from season 2 of the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries.  I'll be reviewing a few movies with weird or unusual crime fighters in them, including some film noir private detective movies, Robocop, and more.



CRIMINALS!
I'm going to start a regular feature where I write about some of Batman wackiest super-villains.  First up will be the original Firefly, a villain who attacks Batman and Robin with rainbows that shoot out of his belt!  I'll also be watching some movies about strange villains, including Fantômas and Danger: Diabolik.


The fun starts tomorrow!  Hope to see you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment