Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (Video Link), plus Random Blog Stuff!

Hi, kids!  I hope you're all enjoying a funtabulous holiday.  I'll be taking it a little light on the blogging this week as I celebrate Christmas and work a 6 day work week (woo-hoo!).  So, I won't be doing a "Batman's Weirdest Villains" post this week, or probably much else.  I should be getting a handful of new Batman toys for Christmas this year, though, so you can expect some new action figure reviews to pop-up fairly soon, probably starting next week.

Today, I'll be sharing a link to a fun holiday classic that you can stream to your computer, "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!"  Normally I embed these videos directly into my blog, but it seems this video is only public domain in the United States, so instead I'm just offering a link:

https://archive.org/details/SantaClausConquersTheMartiansDVD

So, don't click on that if you live outside the U.S., I guess.  Oh, and, like, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!

Thanks for sharing, Beavis.

No comments:

Post a Comment