Sunday, January 5, 2014

Action Figures I'm Excited About For 2014, Part 4

HOLY NOSTALGIA, BATMAN!  RETRO-STYLED 2014 BATMAN ACTION FIGURES (Part 2)

In my last post about retro Batman figures, I left one out!  

In 2013, the NJ Croce company released a very cool looking set of Justice League and The Joker bendies, based on Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier comic book artwork.

 

In 2014, they will be releasing a set of Bendies based on the 1966 Batman TV show.  Here's a promo pic:

Note: This is prototype artwork, not the finished figures.
  Based on the quality of their Justice League bendies, as well as on the other ones they make, like Gumby, and The Simpsons, the quality on these ought to be really high.  I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

NEXT (AGAIN): In "Action Figures I'm Excited About For 2014, Part 5," I'll look at upcoming action figures in the 6 and 7 inch scales from NECA, Funko, Hasbro, and maybe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment