Thursday, May 28, 2015

Playmates Classic Star Trek Action Figures: Andorian, Captain Koloth, and Harry Mudd (1997-1998)

Playmates Classic Star Trek Action Figures: Andorian, Captain Koloth, and Harry Mudd (1997-1998)

Wow, I haven't had much spare time to blog lately!  I actually took these photos two months ago, and was planning on doing full reviews of these figures, but I just haven't had the time to write them up.  So I think I'll just post the photos, and let the pictures do the talking.  So check out some pictures of The Andorian, which Playmates released in 1998, and Captain Koloth and Harry Mudd, which they released in 1997.



Andorian on The Bridge

The Andorian Relaxes in His Space Lounge Chair

Andorian Accessories

Kirk Confronts Koloth

Struggle!

More Struggle.

Koloth's Accessories

Captain Koloth

Tribble Trouble

King of the Enterprise!

Pink Plastic

His Name is Mudd

Harry Mudd

Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment