Sunday, April 23, 2017

"Joannie Cunnigham" Actress Erin Moran Dies at 56

Erin Moran, famous for playing "Joannie Cunningham" on the TV show "Happy Days,"  died yesterday at the age of 56.  Today, I'll be paying tribute to her the best way I know how, by linking to my review of her greatest film: The 1981 sci-fi horror film "Galaxy of Terror."



 "What the F*** am I watching?"  This is a question I asked myself time and time again as I watched "Galaxy of Terror."  There are movies that are just plain bad.  There are movies that are so bad, they actually become kind of entertaining because of it.  And then there are movies that are so bad, you just sit there, with your mouth hanging open, and say, "what the F*** am I watching?" WARNING:  THIS MOVIE REVIEW CONTAINS MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS AND COARSE LANGUAGE.  READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.


Galaxy of Terror
Click the link to read my review: Galaxy of Terror (1981)

No comments:

Post a Comment