Tuesday, July 8, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: New Skins, and Some Variations on a Few Old Ones


This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake.


Update: July 8, 2003
New Skins, and Some Variations on a Few Old Ones

I've got some new skins for you today. First up are two versions of Vincent Price as Egghead. Check them out in my Batman TV Show section.

Next I've got two skins for Beardedinlair's Frankenstein mesh. First there is Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's Monster. Second I've got a skin of Fred Gwynne as Herman Munster from the TV show The Munsters. The Herman Munster skin really didn't turn out that great, though. It's kind of like my Burt Ward as Robin skin, in that it's a decent looking skin, but it doesn't really look that much like the actor who played the character.
I've also got some variations on my old skins for some different models. There are two versions of Batman now available for Beardedinlair's awbatman mesh, one from the comics, one from the TV show. I've got a new version of the Green Arrow, this time for The Beyonder's male_archer_round mesh. I've adapted my Wonder Woman skin for Beardedinlair's wonder woman mesh, and I've also made a version of Wonder Woman with a red, white, and blue cape for Mienk's female_cape mesh. All my skins are available to download from my Yahoo! Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment