Friday, July 25, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: New Skins, and Some Variations on a Few Old Ones, Part 2

This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake.

Update: July 25, 2003
New Skins, and Some Variations on a Few Old Ones, Part 2

I've got two new skins for you today. First up is The Flash's Freeze Gun wielding nemesis Captain Cold. Check him out in my Heroes and Villains section.

Next, I've got a skin no one was pining away for: The Composite Superman. You can read about that one in my Superman section.
I've also got another batch of variations on my old skins for different meshes. I've got two new versions of J'onn J'onnz the Manhunter from Mars and one new version of The Flash. You can read about those in my Justice League section. Finally, I've got a new version of Superman which you can read about here.
As always, all of my skins are available to download from my Yahoo! Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment