Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mondays on Misfit Robot Daydream

I'm going to be revamping this blog a bit for the new year.  Currently, it's just sort of random, some months I post every day, others just a couple of times, and the posts are just whatever thing I feel like writing about at the time.  I'm not really satisfied with that, and would prefer something a little more planned out and organized.  So, for the new year, I'm going to be posting regular features every Monday-Friday.

The fun begins this Monday.  From now on, every Monday I will be writing about retro and cult TV shows.  I'm beginning this feature by writing about all the Hardy Boys episodes from season one of The Hardy Boys / Nancy Drew Mysteries.

I also plan on adding a "TV" tab at the top of the web page, where you can see all my TV reviews in one place.

So, I hope to see you on Monday, Dec 31st (New Years Eve?  What am I thinking?) as I kick things off with my review of "The Hardy Boys in The Mystery of the Haunted House!"

No comments:

Post a Comment