Sunday, September 23, 2018

Misfit Robot Daydream's Most Popular Horror Posts, #8: The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula (1977)



Misfit Robot Daydream's Most Popular Horror Posts, #8:
The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula (1977)


This episode is chock full of Hardy Boys goodness.  The Hardy Boys visit a morgue!  The Hardy Boys go undercover in a rock band!  They find some clues!  They meet a "hilarious" Nazi bellhop!  They meet Nancy Drew for the first time!  Paul Williams makes a guest appearance, and sings one of his songs from Phantom of the Paradise!  Heck, they even let Shaun Cassidy sing a song!  They mercifully cut that song short!  And throughout the episode, there are constant cutaways to DRACULA BOOTS!  Perhaps you don't share my enthusiasm for these things, and if so, I don't know what to tell you.  I freaking loved this show when I was a little kid, and I'm kind of flabbergasted to discover how much I still love it as a decrepit old man.It is SO AWESOME!

Read more...
https://misfitdaydream.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-hardy-boys-and-nancy-drew-meet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment