Monday, October 27, 2014

Beyond the Stars and Beneath the Waves Music Playlist


Hi guys!  Today is supposed to be the beginning of week 5 of my Countdown to Halloween, but I'm running a little behind schedule.  So instead here is my final post for week 4, my Beyond the Stars and Beneath the Waves Music Playlist.  Every week, I've been listening to music that matches my weekly themes as I prepare my blog posts, to help put me in the right frame of mind.  Then I attempt to make playlists on YouTube and Spotify that match the music I'm listening to at home.  Since neither YouTube nor Spotify have every music track ever recorded on them, I can't always get the exact songs I want.  Sometimes I replace them with a similar track, or other times I just skip them.  YouTube is usually the closest match, and this week is no exception.  My playlist consists of:

  1. PJ Harvey - Seagulls
  2. Angel Witch - Atlantis
  3. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Kill Surf City
  4. The B-52's - Rock Lobster
  5. Pixies - Wave of Mutilation
  6. U2 - The Ocean
  7. Cranes - Underwater
  8. Nine Circles - Twinkling Stars
  9. Prinzhorn Dance School - You Are The Space Invader
  10. Chrome - Eyes On Mars
  11. The Lothars - Dust Mah Space Broom
  12. Louis & Bebe Barron - Forbidden Planet: Main Titles - Overture
  13. Ronald Stein - Not of This Earth! (Main Title)
  14. Ferrante and Teicher - The Man from Mars
  15. Wipers - Alien Boy
  16. Brownsville Station - The Martian Boogie
  17. Cindy Nahaeeka - Alf Song
  18. Graham Coxon - People of the Earth
  19. The B-52's - Planet Claire
  20. The Rezillos - Flying Saucer Attack
  21. DeForest Kelley - "He's Dead, Jim" (Star Trek audio clip)
The embedded playlists are after the break...



YouTube: Beyond the Stars and Beneath the Waves
A Playlist of Space Monsters and Sea Creatures!


Spotify: Beyond the Stars and Beneath the Waves
A Playlist of Space Monsters and Sea Creatures!


 I'll be back soon (hopefully later on today) with the beginning of week 5 of my countdown, "SUPERNATURAL EVIL: A Week of Ghosts, Demons, and Mythological Horrors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment