Friday, October 31, 2014

The End of the Countdown to Halloween?

Since Halloween is on a Friday, that means that this is the start of Halloween Weekend, right?  So technically, I can still make Halloween posts through Sunday!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  I have one final Halloween post coming up sometime this weekend, a group photo shoot with all of Funko Universal Monsters ReAction figures.  I actually took the photos a month ago, when I first opened up the figures, but I haven't gotten around to posting them yet.  I don't have any more time to post them today, though, so look for one final "Halloween Weekend" post sometime on Saturday or Sunday, before I go back to normal blogging.

In the meantime, enjoy some spooky Hardy Boys photos made with Google+'s Halloweenify App:





No comments:

Post a Comment