Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Retro Wednesday! Funko Universal Monsters The Wolf Man ReAction Figure


Only two days 'till Halloween!  Today, were spending Retro Wednesday with two Funko ReAction figures.  First up is The Wolf Man, from the Universal Monsters series.  Let's check out our hairy friend after the break...




With The Wolf Man, we have yet another good looking, fun figure from Funko's Universal Monsters series.  If you have any of these figures yourself, or have read any of my previous reviews, you know what to expect:  5 points of articulation, slightly cartoony sculpt, but with some nice details, and a simple, clean paint job, packed in a blister card with a photo from the movie on it.


What I like best about this figure is the pained look on his face.  He doesn't look angry, or evil.  Instead he looks really unhappy about being transformed into a werewolf.  It's like he's saying, "look, I'm sorry I have to claw you to death and eat you, lady.  I'm no happier about this than you are!"


I don't really have a lot to say about this guy.  Just check out my reviews of the previous ReAction Universal Horror figures, and apply the same thoughts here.  Suffice it to say, this is a wonderful figure to add to your monster collection.


"I'm not only the Hair Club president, I'm also a client."
The Wolf Man Hair Club for Action Figures
Pavement - Cut Your Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment