Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Dead Shall Walk Among the Living Music Playlist, Part 1



The second installment of my Countdown to Halloween inspired music playlist.  Each week for the Countdown I've picked a different theme, and each week I've been putting together playlists to listen to that reflect that theme, and I thought it would be fun to share them here.  I posted my Week 1 playlist last Sunday.  For Week 2, I ended up with a really long playlist, so I decided to break it up into three parts.

The Dead Shall Walk Among the Living, Part 1, features the following tracks:
  1. Vincent Price - To Raise the Dead
  2. Chromatics - Mask
  3. Elvira - Here Comes the Bride (The Bride of Frankenstein)
  4. L7 - Pretend We're Dead
  5. Yoko Ono and Yo La Tengo - Hedwig's Lament / Exquisite Corpse
  6. The Soft Moon - Dead Love
  7. Radiohead - Bodysnatchers
  8. Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
  9. Poliça - Leading to Death
  10. Suede - The Living Dead
  11. The Horrors - Sleepwalk
The YouTube and Spotify versions of the playlists may vary from one another, depending on what songs were available from each service.


YouTube - The Dead Shall Walk Among the Living, Part 1
Frankenstein Monsters, Mummies, and Zombies Abound in a Playlist of Music For Reanimated Corpses!


Spotify - The Dead Shall Walk Among the Living, Part 1
Frankenstein Monsters, Mummies, and Zombies Abound in a Playlist of Music For Reanimated Corpses!

2 comments: