Thursday, March 13, 2003

Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery: Update: Bat-Mania!

This post originally appeared, in a somewhat different format, on my old website, "Atomic Robot's Freedom Force Gallery" at www.geocities.com/robotatomic.  That website is now offline, although an archived version of it is available at http://www.oocities.org/robotatomic/index.html.  Much of the information is now out of date, and many of the links may be inactive, but I'm keeping it online here for posterity's sake.

Update: March 13, 2003
Bat-Mania!

A big Batman update today! I added all the skins from my Batman Family section to my Yahoo! Group. I also have two brand new skins today: Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin. Both Adam and Burt are available in oversized versions as well, along with my skin of Two-Face from the comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment