As an ongoing feature, I am writing about some of the strangest, most colorful, and just plain weird villains that have appeared in Batman's comic books over the years.
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: The Firefly
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: Calendar Man
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: Mr. Camera
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: Mr. Polka-Dot
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: Paul Gregorian
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: The Pied Piper
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: The Penny Plunderer
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: The Gong
- Batman's Weirdest Villains: Lucky Starr
Jimmy Olsen's Greatest Costumes and Disguises
Counting down my top 15 favorite costumes and disguises of Jimmy Olsen, from the pages of the Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen comic books.
- Jimmy Olsen's Interior Decorator Disguise
- Jimmy Olsen's Texas Millionaire Clothes
- Jimmy Olsen Disguises Himself as a Baby Girl
- Jimmy Olsen's Cowboy Costume
- Pip-Pip and Tally Ho! Jimmy Olsen Dresses Up Like an Agent of Scotland Yard
- Jimmy Olsen's Cave Boy Clothes and Other Costumes
- Jimmy Olsen Was Born to Be Wild!
- Freak Out with Jimmy Olsen the Angry Hippie
- Jimmy Olsen Disguises Himself as Half of the Employees at a Hotel
- Jimmy Olsen uses the "mysterious power of yoga" to cheat at sports.
- Jimmy Olsen Shaves His Head
- Jimmy Olsen Befriends Adolf Hitler
- Jimmy Olsen and Lucy Lane Cheat on Each Other With Each Other
- So, Jimmy Olsen, You Wanna Be a Rock 'N' Roll Star?
- Jimmy Olsen: Transvestite
More Jimmy Olsen
The Rock 'N' Roll Superman
"The Rock 'N' Roll Superman!" Two of my favorite things in the world are comic books and rock and roll, so imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this little gem from an old issue of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen. Our story begins as Jimmy Olsen goes to visit his rock star cousin, Jerry, aka the one and only Rock'N R'Olsen. Gosh, I wonder what kind of shenanigans will ensue?