Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Millions of Unusual Small Creatures Lurking Everywhere!



Okay, I may not have "millions" of unusual small creatures lurking everywhere, but I have 53 of them.  That's a start.
While I was thrift store shopping for cool toys the other day I came across a big sack of M.U.S.C.L.E. men.  They aren't something I normally collect, but there were 53 M.U.S.C.L.E.guys, plus a few other figures, all for less than 3 bucks.  At that price, I couldn't resist.  I set them up on an Imaginext Space Station playset that I bought at the same store for less than 4 bucks.  Check them out after the break!







"Wait'll they get a load of me!"

He ate a crocodile.

These two space creatures came with the M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.  They are bigger and squishier than the real M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you realize you are the luckiest person on earth. MUSCLES are amazing and buy them whenever I find them!

    ReplyDelete