Friday, November 6, 2009

The Devilish Disguises of Jimmy Olsen






These are my first brand new Freedom Force skins in about a year. First up, I've got two versions of good old Beelzebub himself, a standard creepy looking devil, and a Jimmy Olsen in disguise variant. They are for Bobby69's male_cape_cowl_points69 mesh.





Next up, I've got a couple of Jimmy Olsens for Webrider's male_suit_bald mesh. There's Jovian Jimmy from the story "The Jimmy Olsen from Jupiter," and Jimmy in disguise as "Winky" McCoy from the story "The King of Crime."





I've got a few more Jimmy Olsens that I'm working on right now, so I should have some more skins out later this week.


You can download them at my Yahoo Group here.



 



-edited May 13th, 2011 to remove dead link

No comments:

Post a Comment