Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Giant-Size Batman!

Chillin' with 1/4 scale Adam West

I just got my 1/4 scale Adam West Batman action figure by NECA today, and it is AWESOME!  I've already snapped a ton of pics, and will be writing up a review of it shortly, but I wanted to share a couple of pictures of it right away.  Above, there is a picture of it with Yours Truly, to get a better idea of it's scale.  And yeah, that is a homemade "Gotham City" background behind me.  It just didn't feel right to take pictures of this guy with a plain background, so I whipped up Gotham City out of some poster board and table cloths from the 99 cents store!  It came out pretty good for something I only spent a few minutes on.

Below, is a mini comic I made using NECA's 1/4 scale Batman, and a couple of Mattel's 6 inch Batman figures.  I'll be back soon, probably tomorrow morning, with a full review and set of pics.



Batman


No comments:

Post a Comment