Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today's Tuesday Toy Review


UPDATE: Wednesday, January 23rd:
I'm still far behind on the blog, sorry.  I'm about 90% done with my Herman Munster review, but I'm not going to have time to finish it before I go to work today, so I won't be able to post it until I am home late tonight, or early tomorrow morning.  As for my "Thrift Store Thursday" post, I don't expect to get that done on time either, so expect that late Thursday night or on Friday.  I plan on getting at least a week's worth of post typed up this weekend when I am off work, so hopefully this won't happen again.  Thanks for your understanding!


ORIGINAL POST:
Hi.  I'm currently a bit behind schedule, and today's Tuesday Toy Review is going to be posted pretty late.  If I can, I'll get it up before midnight, so it is still technically Tuesday.  If not, look for it on Wednesday morning.  I'm going to try and get a few of these reviews written ahead of time next weekend, so I can have one on tap if there is another delay.  In fact, I've been thinking about bumping up my output of toy reviews to two a week, because I have so many unopened toys sitting around my house waiting for me to review.  Obviously that's not happening this week, though, LOL.

So, check back LATE tonight, or tomorrow, for my review of Diamond Select's Herman Munster action figure.  Then coming up after that, I'll have reviews of the Munsters' Lily Munster and Grandpa action figures, Neca's Clubber Lang (Mr. T!), Batman Unlimited the Penguin, a bunch of Biff Bang Pow's Venture Brothers figures, The Four Horseman's Outer Space Men, and more.

Thanks for reading,
Joshua Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment