Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tuesdays, Thursdays on Misfit Robot Daydream

One of my goals for this blog in the new year is to start posting features on a regular schedule.  I already began this on Monday.  Every Monday, I will have a review of a cult or retro TV episode, and I am beginning that by reviewing all the Hardy Boys episodes from season one of the Hardy Boys / Nancy Drew Mysteries.  I also created a new Television tab at the top of my blog that will show you all of my TV reviews in one spot.

Starting tomorrow, Tuesdays and Thursdays will be dedicated to action figures and other toys and games.  Every Tuesday will be "New Toy Tuesday,"  where I'll be reviewing new action figures and other toys.  Every Thursday will be "Thrift Store Thursday," where I'll be showing off all the neat action figures, games, and other stuff I find for sale used at thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales, or on ebay.  I've also created a Toys and Games tab at the top of my blog, where you can easily find all of my toy stuff.

I've got more plans coming up for Wednesdays and Fridays, and will probably be announcing them in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!
Your pal,
Joshua Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment