Sunday, December 1, 2013

Crime Fighters and Criminals Month Ends, 13 Days of Creepmas Begins

Thanks to everyone for tuning in to "Crime Fighters and Criminals Month" on Misfit Robot Daydream this November.  I had more page views this month than ever before.  I hope you enjoyed everything I wrote about.

http://www.creepmas.com


Starting today, I'll be taking part in "The 13 Days of Creepmas," where myself and my fellow bloggers bring some October/Halloween-style creepiness into December.   I'm working on a series of mock movie posters, where I reimagine classic family Christmas movies as horror flicks.  I'll also be reviewing some Christmas-themed  horror movies and TV shows.  After the 13 days, I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing, but I'm leaning towards "Cosmic Christmas" where I'll take a sci-fi spin on the winter holidays. 

Also, I'm not planning on limiting myself to just Christmas-themed posts.  I'm still going to keep reviewing season 2 of The Hardy Boys, and I might do some random toy reviews, or whatever else strikes my fancy.  Whatever I do, it'll be fun and weird.  So I hope you'll keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment