Monday, November 30, 2015

Your Weird Uncle's Winter Wonderland Family Film Festival


Hi!  I'm Your Weird Uncle.  If you're like me, you might have children visiting your home for the holidays.  That's why it's a good idea to stock up on family friendly holiday movies, so the little tykes have something to do and don't get bored.  My buddy Larry over at my local Hollywood Blockbuster Video just hooked me up with a big stack of VHS tapes of all the latest and classic Christmas movies, so I'm all set!  Larry's kind of a creepy guy, and honestly, some of these movies look kind of weird.  But he works at the video store, so he must know what he is talking about.  Larry assures me that they are chock full of Snowfall, Santa Clauses, Jingle Bells, and all that Christmas stuff that the kiddies go nuts for.    I'm looking forward to watching them with my three nephews: Louey, Screwey, and Kablooey. So join me here on this blog starting December 1st, and we can watch them all together.  Happy Holidays, everybody!

I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment