Friday, January 1, 2016

The 16 Best Albums of 2015

 
Once again, it’s that most magical time of the year... time for year end “best of” lists! Hooray! Presented for your approval is my list of the best albums of 2015. This year there are 16 albums on my list, which might seem like a weird number, but it’s just what I was feeling this year. Besides, it’s my list, so I get to make the rules. Here they are, enjoy my list, and be sure and rush out to your local Sam Goody or Tower Records to pick these all up on your choice of audio cassette or 8-track tape:
 
  1. Screaming Females - Rose Mountain
  2. Sleater-Kinney - No Cities to Love
  3. Bully - Feels Like
  4. Blur - The Magic Whip
  5. Wolf Alice - My Love is Cool
  6. Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor
  7. Eagles of Death Metal - Zipper Down
  8. Metric - Pagans in Vegas
  9. Cheatahs - Mythologies
  10. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Chasing Yesterday
  11. FFS - FFS
  12. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Mini Album Thingy Wingy
  13. Downtown Boys - Full Communism
  14. Elder - Lore
  15. Fuzz - II
  16. Beach House - Depression Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment