Friday, December 18, 2015

Return of the Jedi (1986) Despecialized Edition



Just watched...
Return of the Jedi (1986) Despecialized Edition

This is the version of the movie as it originally was shown in the theaters in 1986, before George Lucas made all of his "special edition" changes to it.

This is is probably the weakest of the trilogy, but even if it's not perfect as a stand-alone film, I think it's pretty great as an ending if you are marathoning all three at once.

I used to hate the Ewoks, but I've actually grown to appreciate them more over the years.  Sure, they're overly cutesy little teddy bears, but they're killer cannibal overly cutesy little teddy bears.

Well that's it for my retro Star Wars movie marathon, up next I'm off to the theater to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

No comments:

Post a Comment