Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Post No.1: My Halloween Toys 2012


COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN
THE HAUNTED TOYBOX
DAY 31 - HALLOWEEN

A few months ago, I started collecting toys.  One of the things I'm collecting is monster toys, especially Frankenstein toys.  I thought it would be a fun thing to start posting photos of my monster toy collection every Halloween, to see how it is growing.  The two Godzillas and the Mothra I've had for years, everything else I've bought in the last few months.  By the way, I do plan on opening that Boris Karloff box in the back of the photos up, I just haven't had the time to do it yet.

Tune back in later today, when I'll be posting links to my favorite Countdown to Halloween posts from other blogs and websites, as well as recapping my posts for the past month.


My Halloween Toy Collection, 2012

My Halloween Toy Collection, 2012

My Halloween Toy Collection, 2012

My Halloween Toy Collection, 2012
Alice Cooper - Wind-Up Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment