Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Post No.2: My Favorite Countdown to Halloween Posts

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN
DAY 31 - HALLOWEEN
 
 
I thought It would be fun to rundown a list of my favorite 2012 Countdown to Halloween (or just Halloween related in general) posts from other blogs and websites.

Thiel-a-Vision
October 8th, 15th, and 22nd, 2012
"A Spotter’s Guide To “The Cabin In The Woods Monsters"
PART 1 / PART 2 / PART 3
A guide to all the monsters in "The Cabin In The Woods."  I got a real kick out of reading this.


Caffeinated Joe
Sunday, October 14, 2012
"The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Meet Dracula"  
I wouldn't have been able to review The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Meet Dracula if I hadn't seen this post.


Midnight Monster Spookshow
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
"Countdown to Halloween - Board Game Night - The Many Faces of Which Witch" 
This was a fun "blast from the past" post about I haunted house board game I remember from when I was a kid.

 
The Fwoosh
October 18, 2012
"Frankenstuff!"
A look at a variety of Frankenstein toys.


Neato Coolville
Friday, October 19, 2012
"Playing With The Munsters Paper Dolls"
Munsters Paper Dolls look super cool, I wish I had a set.


Revenge From The Cosmic Ark
Saturday, October 20, 2012
"Frankenstein V.S. Batman"
Just a picture of a Mattel Retro-Action Batman and Frankenstein's Monster figure, but Batman and Frankenstein are my two favorite types of toys, so this really struck my fancy.

 
Neato Coolville
Monday, October 22, 2012
"Comic Book Wallpaper: Black Cat Mystery #37"
This comic book cover made for a wonderfully creepy desktop wallpaper.


The Fwoosh
October 23, 2012
"Draculoot!" 
A look at an assortment of Dracula toys.

NEXT POST: For my next post, I'll be reviewing all the stuff I posted this month, and preview what's coming up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment