Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Countdown to Halloween Continues

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN 2013


Hi, folks hope you're enjoying the Countdown to Halloween on this blog so far.  Coming up in the next few weeks, I'll be continuing my series on Jimmy Olsen's Greatest Costumes and Disguises, and reviewing more movies and toys, including the 1935 Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi film "The Raven," Mezco's Frankenstein action figure, Figure Toy Companies reproduction of the 1970's Mego Mad Monsters, and more.

Today, I'm taking it a bit easy.  I'm going to post some links to some of my horror themed posts from earlier this year, before the Countdown started, and embedding some videos of movie trailers and a full length horror feature.

HORROR POSTS FROM THE PAST
During the 2012 Countdown to Halloween, I did a series of movie reviews with the theme of Horror in Space, movies that combined sci-fi and horror.  That series continued beyond October and in to November, when I reviewed This Island Earth, Alien, and Galaxy of Terror.

Alien

Galaxy of Terror
In December, I reviewed some Christmas themed horror movies, including Silent Night, Bloody Night, Silent Night, Deadly Night, Dead End, The Devil-Doll, Tales from the Crypt, and Christmas Evil.

Dead End

The Devil-Doll
During 2013, I posted reviews of  Diamond Select's Bride of Frankenstein Retro Cloth Figure, Diamond Select's Herman Munster Action Figure, and Wes Craven's 1986 film Deadly Friend


Herman Munster

Deadly Friend


MOVIE TRAILERS

Thirst (1979)

Nightmare City (1980)

Deadly Friend (1986)

FULL LENGTH FEATURE

Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)

The Countdown continues tomorrow, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment